Marovt d.o.o. does not accept liability for the topicality, accuracy, completeness or quality of the information and material provided unless the mistake occurred intentionally or through gross negligence.
This refers to any loss, additional costs or damage of any kind suffered as a result of any use of any information and material company provides on its web sites. All offers are not binding and without obligation.
- Referrals and links
Marovt d.o.o. has no influence on the design and contents of third party material linked or referred to from its web sites. Therefore, Marovt d.o.o. expressly distances itself from such kind of material and rejects responsibility for any contents provided by third parties – unless it has full knowledge of illegal contents and would be able to prevent the visitors of its web sites from viewing those pages.
The Layout of the web sites, diagrams, pictures and logos used and the collection of individual contributions are protected by copyright. Any duplication or use of objects such as diagrams, pictures or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without Marovt d.o.o. agreement.
- Legal validity of this disclaimer
This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred from. If any of the terms and conditions should be determined invalid by reason of the relevant laws then the remaining terms and conditions remain uninfluenced by this fact.
- General Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Slovenian law and the parties agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Slovenia.
If not specified in the Terms and Conditions above, the general Terms and Conditions of the “uzance v gospodarstvu” apply.
Out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes
The company Marovt d.o.o. in accordance with legal standards does not recognize any executor of out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes as responsible for resolving consumer disputes that the consumer might initiate in accordance with the Law on Out-of-Court Settlement of Consumer Disputes. The company Marovt d.o.o. as a provider of goods and services publishes on its website an electronic link to the online dispute resolution platform for consumers (ODRP). The platform is available to consumers via the electronic link http://ec.europa.eu/odr. The above regulation is based on the Law on the Out-of-Court Settlement of Consumer Disputes, Regulation (EU) No 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the online settlement of consumer disputes and amending Regulation (EC) No 2016/2004 and the Directive 2009/22/EC.
What we need
Marovt d.o.o., Stranice 55, SI-3206 Stranice, Slovenia is the Controller of the personal data that you provide (data subject: you, the buyer, visitor, etc.). We collect the following types of personal information:
- E-mail address;
- Name and Surname, Address, E-mail and Telephone Number;
- Copies of personal documents confirming the accuracy of personal data;
- Google Analytics visit tracking;
- Links to personal profiles on social groups.
We obtain each personal information according to type of information because of necessity and with separate consent for each.
Why we need it
- We need your personal data in order to provide you with the following services:
- E-mail address for answering your e-mail messages or messages sent through contact forms;
- E-mail address for sending offers and e-news;
- Name and Surname, address, E-mail and telephone Number for accepting reservations, inquiries and sending of offers, or regarding the fulfilment of other requirements;
- Name and Surname, address, E-mail and telephone number for the purchase of gift certificates, vouchers or services and items related to our offer;
- E-mail address for automated marketing (validation of reservations, thank-you for reservations and the like);
- Cookies for the operation of the website;
- Communication through social groups with personal profiles that confirm the connection with us;
- Name and surname, address, E-mail and telephone number for occasional prize-winning games or other promotional campaigns with your prior permission;
- Aggregated data from Google Analyitcs to track visits and internal analytics to improve content.
What we do with personal data
Your personal data is processed by Marovt d.o.o., Stranice 55, SI-3206 Stranice, Slovenia, located in Slovenia. Hosting and storage of your data takes place at https://www.marovt.com/ which is located in Slovenia.
No third party providers have access to your data, unless specifically required by law.
How long we keep it
In accordance with the law or the data retention policy, we are obliged to keep your information according to the schedule of keeping personal data (the maximum period is 20 years or less). After this period, your personal data will be archived. We will keep all personal information that we store for information, marketing and support until you inform us that you no longer wish to receive this information by clicking the Sign out button or using the withdrawal form (https://www.marovt.com/), but not longer than the maximum retention period. For more information on the Personal Data Retention Plan, see Security Policy (https://www.marovt.com/).
What are your rights?
Should you believe that any personal data we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the possibility to request to see these data, change it or have it deleted. Please contact us through (Request form for data access – https://www.marovt.com/). In the event that you wish to complain about how we have processed your personal data, please contact the Data Protection Officer resp. DPO at e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to Marovt d.o.o., Stranice 55, SI-3206 Stranice, Slovenia .
Our DPO will then examine your complaint and contact you to resolve the matter. If you still believe that your personal data has not been properly processed in accordance with the law, you can contact the Information Commissioner and file a complaint with him. Using a special form that can be found on the Documents and Forms page (https://www.marovt.com/) you can request access to privacy policies and documents.
Personal data retention policy
Schedule of personal data retention
Terms and conditions
Stranice, 2.9.2019, Version of Document: 1.0